[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DIvI'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:33:21 PDT 2016

De'vID:
> I think you mean the *subject* of {ghuH}?
yes indeed.. interesting info on the origins of {DIvI'} too !

Qov:
> I teach a mnemonic snupo snaclupho
SuStel :
> QaghHommeyHeylIjmo'

Both are interesting suggestions ; So far, the best I could find -as
far as the verb suffixes are concerned- is the word :
nISchoHmoHlaHlaw'taHneS, excluding the type 1 and 9 since them I can
remember. The ending of this word , the ..law'taHneS, is easy to
remember -because it reminds me of the lohness monster-, and the first
part of it -for reasons unknown-, is easy to remember too.

The problem however is, that still you have to remember the rest of
the suffixes, that belong in each respective category.. So, even with
this mnemonic things are bound to go south every now and then. Indeed,
the only definite solution is practice.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
eat everything or you'll die without honor