[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'alngegh

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:54:46 PDT 2016

DloraH:
> 'olaD mavwIm qach, paqaD 'e' tlhIghIb qaDSop 'ovHIn

..until I figured out that this is inverted, it messed me up real good ! hahaha

DloraH:
> nIHvo' poSDaq bIghItlh 'e Daqap, chaq mIwvam Dalo'.

this probably means : you insist that you write from the right to the
left, perhaps you use this procedure

DloraH:
> tlhInganna' ghItlh lurgh yIngu'.

and this must mean : you identify the direction he/she/they write
definite klingon.

..hmm.. I don't quite understand this question ; I guess the correct
way to write, is the way one actually speaks, i.e from the left to the
right. although this would be difficult for a beginner to achieve,
especially for one, whose native language goes SVO instead of OVS.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq