[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: HeySel

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:22:41 PDT 2016

tej maw' yaH lunarghpu' HeySel Qob.
dangerous atoms escaped the mad scientists laboratory.

maboghpa' HeySel maH.
before we were born we were atoms.

HeySel tInqu' rurbogh chab'e' chenmoHta' SoSma'.
our mother created a pie which resembles a giant atom.

novvetlh boqIpDI', nachDaj DungDaq narghpu' HeySel Doq law'.
when you hit that alien, many red atoms appeared above his head.

HeySelmey chu', jatlhDI' nuvpu', QeHqu'choH vay'.
when people says "new atoms", someone becomes pissed.

reH HeySel chu'vaD DInej 'e' lupar nuv law'.
many people dislike that we are always searching for new atoms.

'a 'e' luparHa' latlhpu'..
however others like it..

HeySel 'IHvam wItu'meH qIb HopDaq wIve'nISpu'.
in order to discover this beautiful atom, we needed to travel at a
remote galaxy.

does {ve'} follow the same rules that apply to {jaH} ?

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq