[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'alngegh

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:59:37 PDT 2016

I would just like to add something inconceivable, which took place
while I was writing today's sentences.

For the first time ever, I managed to write the sentences starting
from the left and proceeding to the right. For the first time ever, I
managed NOT TO write the verb first, and then proceed by placing
prefixes and suffixes, and then by adding the type 5 suffixed noun at
the beginnig of the sentence, or the 'e' yadda at the end.

So, writing sentences with the word of the day doesn't only help that
one learns vocabulary and grammar ; it actually helps to start writing
"realistically" from the left to the right, it actually helps someone
to start approaching the klingon sentence in a more "real", in a more
"fluid" way.

I don't know I am making any sense, but I have to say that forcing
yourself to write everyday, really really REALLY helps.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
you haven't experienced shakespear unless you read him in the original klingon