[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: baj

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:39:19 PST 2016

bIQapmeH 'ampaSvaD bIbajnIS.
in order to succeed you need to work hard for the academy.

ngoQvaD bIbajbe'pu'mo' bIlujpu'.
because you didn't work hard for your goal you failed.

beqvaD bIbajDI' vaj nIvuv.
when you work hard for your crew, then they will respect you.

tlhIngan HolvaD bIbajmo' bIghojlaH.
because you work hard for the klingon language, you are able to learn.

maHvaD 'oqranD ghantoH nobmeH qawHaqDajvaD baj voragh.
voragh works hard for his data base, in order to give us okrand's examples.

maHvaD jaj mu' nobmeH qawHaqDajvaD baj qurgh.
qurgh works hard for his data base, in order to give us the word of the day.

cpt mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
you have some stuffed to'baj leg in your teeth