[Tlhingan-hol] tugh DuH 'otlhghor 'e' DoQ NASA tej

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:30:06 PST 2016

This is dreadfully off-topic, but I can't help mentioning that whenever you
spell "NASA" in all lowercase, you send my brain into toki pona mode,
because "nasa" is the tp word for crazy, silly, stupid, etc.

And while I'm being off-topic, I shall mention, that I always wondered, why
qunnoq's and sometimes other messages often have words missing; I finally
figured out that when words are in >angle brackets<, my email client
interprets them as html tags and ignores them.

Please forgive me; I shall strive to remain on-topic from henceforth...

-QIAta'

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless