[Tlhingan-hol] : [imperative] [conjunction] [statement]

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:00:41 PST 2016

You have done a fine job of explaining how this works in English. Must we presume that’s also how it works in Klingon, especially since we’ve seen canon translations that use {-chugh vaj} instead, and we don’t have canon examples of imperative-conjunction-statement?

You may be perfectly right. I’m not a person who can say either way with any authority. It just seems presumptive to assume that Klingon works like English in this case.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv