[Tlhingan-hol] tugh DuH 'otlhghor 'e' DoQ NASA tej

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:37:08 PST 2016

also QISta' notice another mistake that I did.. I wrote:

qay'qu'ghachlIj 'oH ngoDvam.
this is your problem.

I forgot to place the {-'e'} on the {ngoDvam}. I should have written
{qay'qu'ghachlIj 'oH ngoDvam'e'}.

also, in this sentence that I wrote :

{..'ej tlhInganwIj Hol vIqeqmeH 'eb chonobmo' qanaDnIS je.}
<..and because you gave me the opportunity to practice my klingon, I
need to praise you too.>

I don't know whether the placement of the {-mo'} is acceptable ; we
have a construction < ... (< ---for this purpose) ... <--- (because
you..)>. I believe that I may be stretching things here.

Anyway, better not to ask for clarification. Because the more you
teach someone, the more able he will become in <discussing in klingon
about anything> ; and that <anything> sometimes becomes unpleasant.

qay'be'..

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
we built the gravity drive to take us to the stars
however it took us much much further..