[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lach

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:21:26 PST 2016

lachqu'taH la', HoDDajvaD may' wanI'mey DeltaHvIS ghaH.
the lieutenant was greatly exaggerating, while he was describing the
events of the battle to his captain.

DujDaj ngevmeH verengan Suy, lachpu'.
the ferengi merchant exaggerated in order to sell his vessel.

reH bIlachchugh vaj pagh DuHar.
if you constantly exaggerate, then noone will believe you.

'oy''a'vam DayIn 'e' vIHarQo' ; bIlachba'.
I don't believe that you're experiencing that much pain. you're
obviously exaggerating.

jIlachtaH 'e' DaHarchu''a' ? teHchugh ngoDvam vaj DaH chowaH !
do you really believe I am exaggerating ? if this fact is true then
now you try me !

qaghoHmoH ! So'laHbogh Duj vIghaj. jItlhIb 'e' DaHarlaw' 'a DaQaw'bej buq'IrwIj.
I warn you ! I possess a vessel which is able to cloak. You may
believe that I'm incompetent but my cube will definitely destroy you.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
I like b'elana torres more as a klingon, than as a human