[Tlhingan-hol] IMPORTANT - List Update Information

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jun 1 11:00:09 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:57 PM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> > go to the new site and make sure your email is on the
> > membership list (do the password recovery at the bottom)
>
> I went here:
>
> but I didn't see a password recovery option at the bottom ;
>
> at the bottom, where it says "tlhIngan-Hol Subscribers", I entered my
> address and password but all I got was :
>
> "Error, tlhIngan-Hol roster authentication failed"
>
> ??????

You need to go down one more box. It's below the line that says:

"To unsubscribe from tlhIngan-Hol, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

You have to get a "password reminder" (sorry, thought it was "recovery"),
which will have the system generate a random password and send it to you.

qurgh