[Tlhingan-hol] IMPORTANT - List Update Information

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jun 1 09:57:01 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:55 PM, chransberry at gmail.com <
chransberry at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, what are the practical implications?  Does this mean we won't be going
> to the lojban.org page to adjust our settings anymore, but rather to a
> kli.org page? Will the email address remain the same?

You'll go to a different web page to view settings, and we should be able
to get the archive working properly on the KLI site.
Yes, no more lojban.org, just kli.org.
Yes, but it will be changing to tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org instead of
Tlhingan-hol at kli.org. Your email client may not care, but I know some
people will.

> Sorry, I've only barely got the hang of using the list, let alone
> understanding the workings of it.

qay'be'! I'm here to answer any questions you may have. nIteb Qob qaD jup
'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'! :D

qurgh