[Tlhingan-hol] IMPORTANT - List Update Information

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jun 1 09:53:17 PDT 2016

To the same place. There is a mailing list setup on the new server too,
with the same email address, so as long as you're on the membership list,
your emails should continue going as if nothing changed (and as long as
everything is setup correctly on my end). Unfortunately DNS propagation
isn't instant, or even controllable, so it could take up to 24 hours before
your mails are being sent to the new list. The old list is still up and
running, and will keep receiving and sending stuff until the DNS has
changed for everyone.

To minimize any possible issues, go to the new site and make sure your
email is on the membership list (do the password recovery at the bottom).
If you're on there, then you're all set to go and everything should be good.

As a generic litmus test, if you don't get the Klingon Word of the Day
tomorrow morning, then it means something may have gone wrong.

qurgh