[Tlhingan-hol] IMPORTANT - List Update Information

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jun 1 08:49:42 PDT 2016

Greetings all,

Over the next few days I'm going to try to switch the list over to the new
mailing list server. This will require a DNS change, so it could take up to
24 hours for the switch to actually take effect around the world. During
this time you may notice missing messages, however I hope this will be
minimal.

I have attempted to migrate all the current subscribers over to the new
list, however some are listed as "hidden" so I cannot see their information
to move it. To check that you will be on the new list (or to change any
settings) head over to the new list URL:

You will need to request a new password, as I do not have the ability to
transfer that information. Once the transition is completed, I'll update
the website with the new information.

There are some other discussion lists the KLI uses. I will be migrating
them once the main list is done and working.

If you use an @KLI.org email address, you may experience some downtime
while things get shifted around. I hope to have that resolved soon after
the DNS updates have propagated.

If, after a few days, it appears that you are not getting any messages,
please email me directly so I can investigate.

Qapla'!

qurgh