[Tlhingan-hol] ghIQlI'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:02:30 PST 2016

ghItlhpu' lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :

> Likely you have been somewhat impatient, and thus you have moments
> of carelessness. But you are not stupid. I can assure you that few stupid
> people acquire any skill at speaking Klingon.
> You are skilled with the language.

muQuchmoH mu'meylIj.
your words make me happy.

taH :

> And SuStel, who reads this forum, deserves more respect than this.

SuStel ghunchu'wI' joq vIvuvHa' vIneHbe' ; tlhaQ bIH QInHommey'e'
vIghItlh 'e' vIQub neH.
I didn't mean to disrespect SuStel or ghunchu'wI' ; I only thought
that the comments I wrote were funny.

jIHvaD muqawmoH ghu'vam, Hov leng ngIq muchmey law' ;
this situation reminds me, several star trek episodes ;

qaStaHvIS ngIq muchmey, jaS Qubmo' neH chaH,latlh novpu' QeHmoH novpu''e'.
at these episodes, aliens anger other aliens, only because they think
differently.

naDev, novpu' maH Hoch maH'e'.
here we all are aliens.

Sep pImvo' maHmo', maH'egh novpu'.
because we are from different countries we are aliens to each other.

'elaDya'ngan jIH, naDev tlhIngan jatlhwI'pu' law' 'amerI'qa'
SepjIjQa'ngan chaH, Qov qa'naDa'ngan ghaH, Quvar valer DoyIchlangan
ghaH..
I'm greek, many klingonists here are american, Qov is canadian, lieven
is german..

meqmo', vay' mawlaH vay' 'e' DuH 'oH ; vabDot ghaH maw, neHbe'chugh ghaH.
for this reason it is possible that someone may offend someone, even
if he doesn't want to offend him.

'ach qay'be' tu'lu', naDev juppu' maH Hoch'e' 'e' wISovmo'.
however there is no problem, because we all know, that here we are all friends.

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :

> I’m just trying to help polish a few points here and there.

for this reason, and for everything else you and everyone else has
taught me, I'm grateful !

also, thank you very much Qov and Ca'non master for your replies too ;
I'm already studying them very carefully. After I finish, we will
discuss the wonderful subject of {-meH}ed nouns.

cpt qunnoq