[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginner's Chats

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:18:03 PST 2016

Hi! It is soon to be my birthday, and I hope it (or at least the time
surrounding it) to be Klingonful.

Therefore, as BG I hereby invite all beginners to a Google Hangout, date
and time TBD. Email me offlist at cartweel at gmail.com with your availability
and we'll see if we can set something up with multiple people. Even if we
can't, I'm in the mood to chat and would love to meet with people
individually.

"BUT WAIT," you say, "We don't live near each other, how will we set up a
good time?!?"

Answer: I am up at all hours, we'll make it work.

We can discuss grammar in English if you like, but I'd especially love for
us to try to SPEAK the language.

Hope to talk to you soon,
'arHa

P.S. I'd love to speak with non-beginners, too!