[Tlhingan-hol] Why Klingon is perfect

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 11:28:14 PST 2016

Am 22.01.2016 um 16:47 schrieb mayql qunenoS:
> ; When I learned english, very soon after I started learning, I could
> take a dictionary and translate virtually everything..

Well, english is one of the easiest languages to learn (well, at least
only the first steps)

> However it all depends on how one composes his dictionary,

I counted only klingon words: meH Sop, QaH, neH, legh, bal, and so on. I
did not count compound words, so {ghojmoHwI'} or {SuvwI'} is not counted
as a word in that way of counting.

> I wrote however that Klingon has 2700 words, because I think that
> lojmIt tI'wI' nuv had wrote so some time ago, so I thought "who am I
> to argue ?" hehehe

Well, most countings are around 3000 words, or more precisely said
"definitions", i.e. what okrand gave us in canon.

> which language which has been constructed is the greatest of them all
> ? it depends on the individual, however for me it is Klingon.

Agreed! :-D

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh