[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Wikipedia

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:01:01 PST 2016

I like this ! but I have two questions :

1: what is the process ? do I just sign up at
http://klingon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UserSignup and start writing ?
2: after I write something and before I upload it, shouldn't someone
check its grammar ? what if I write something which has grammar
mistakes ?

qunnoq