[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: {-'e'} and {-bogh}

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:31:36 PST 2016

qavan 'arHa'

this may be an unusual request for the KLBC, however I will ask,
because I can't seem to understand the use of {-'e'} when the {-bogh}
comes into play..

could you write 5 sentences of your own, where there is {-bogh}, and
the {-'e'} used to distinguish where the {-bogh} refers ?

I'm asking that you write 5 sentences of your own, because I have
already studied the TKD sentences and I didn't understand. Also, I'm
not trying to write my own sentences, because I have no jay' idea how
the ghe'tor I'm supposed to use {-bogh} and {-'e'} together.

thanks

cpt qunnoq