[Tlhingan-hol] joq, moHaq je

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:56:38 PST 2016

wa’ yIHoH. jISaHbe’.

(jImev’eghmoHlaHbe’mo’ jItlhIj.)

I doubt it matters which prefix you use. According to Conversational Klingon, "A Klingon may be inaccurate, but he is NEVER approximate.” The conjunction indicates uncertainty about the number. I suggest that would trump whatever is indicated by the prefix, since either prefix technically invalidates the ambiguity of the conjunction. Anyone familiar with the language would recognize the cognitive dissonance.

Just pick a prefix and stick to it. If someone gives you grief, fight. It’s as good an excuse as any. At least throw some food at him.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv