[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:17:53 PST 2016

since I'm a only a beginner, i guess my opinion is the last to count..

however this I wonder :

If someone is really willing to learn klingon (for whatever reason),
then yes I would understand all kinds of criticism on his behalf in
regards to what klingon -according to him- may be lacking.

but it is ridiculously stupid, when someone comes, pointing the finger
and saying "klingon doesn't have (whatever)" while at the same time,
he isn't interested in learning. ever.

when I came here, I remember that I pissed people off, because I too
asked that klingon would have whatever, that I thought it was lacking
; however I had already made the choice that I would learn.

but now, someone arrives, who says he doesn't want to learn, however
he passes judgement ! and on top of that, he isn't receiving half the
heat I "enjoyed" here in the past.

so yeah.. klingon may be lacking whatever. we don't have a word for
blond, and there are only 3.000 words. it doesn't suit you. you're too
good for it. so go learn whatever else you choose, and leave the rest,
who love and enjoy thlIngan Hol to concern themselves with it.

as we say in greek : "if you are not planning to eat the pie, what's
it to you if it gets burned" ?

qunnoq