[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 01:14:26 PST 2016

qurgh wrote:
> Yes they do. There's at least one CD of Klingon music, [...]

Well, they do NOW. I was actually referring to the time of d'Armonds
teaching. And even today, the sources are very limited. You cannot
switch on the TV and listen to klingon, a child will not enjoy watching
'u' in Klingon, and the one speaking book we have is also not very child
suited.

But yes, you are right that we have "some" things to listen to klingon,
and we should produce more of that. But it's a hard and slow process,
since there are only very few people who can do that.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh