[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginner's One-Sentence Story Game

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:33:34 PST 2016

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv:
> The difference between {-Daq} and {-vo’} is that {-Daq}
> indicates a location, while {-vo’} indicates a direction.

thank you lojmIt tI'wI' nuv ! suddenly things became clearer ; this is
EXACTLY what eluded me. The way I see it, if one uses {-Daq} along
with a no-object prefix {jaH}, then we CAN have it, that the <going
takes place in the vicinity of the -Daq>. However, because the {-vo'}
indicates a direction which is away from the -vo'(ed) noun, then we
can't have that the ghoS(ing), takes place away from the -vo'(ed) noun
but with the distance between it and the -vo'(ed) noun remaining
stable (or unspecified).

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
it was said that you would destroy the sith, not join them !