[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: meq

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:41:21 PST 2016

mayql qunenoS:
> The question is, is this to be taken as <to resaon with> or <to
> reason> ? Since the former is not clearly suggested lets assume the
> latter..

Since what I'm about to say wasn't published on paper by Okrand, it's
not considered canon so take it with a grain of salt. But at the 2011
qepHom'a', he explained that if you can write "[verb] that [sentence]"
in English and it makes sense, you can generally write "[sentence] 'e'
[verb]" in Klingon.

Almost everyone informally follows that rule, anyway.