[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: meq

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:53:41 PST 2016

Just to clarify, the reason you want to give the original source is that when you do that, some of us are inclined to check. If they discover that the original source has been misquoted, those people will definitely let us all know. Anyone else who is using the same indirect source will then know to go in and make that correction.

The simple truth is, there are thousands of words, lovingly managed by dozens of people, and the odds are that every single one of those people has made a mistake somewhere. TKD has mistakes in it. Anybody who thinks their personal dictionary doesn’t have mistakes in it probably hasn’t found them yet. It happens.

So, we help each other out, finding and fixing our personal source material.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv