[Tlhingan-hol] Chewing gum

Elizabeth Lawrence elizabeth.lawrence08 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:16:34 PST 2016

I've never particularly thought about it before, but I think I would say

yIvtaHmeH Sojqoq
or
yIvmeH Sojqoq

In part this likely derives from my own feelings on the topic (yIvtaHmeH
Sojqoq vIparqu'), but I doubt a Klingon would be all that pleased with a
substance designed to go in the mouth which was not food and could not be
eaten, and I think Sojqoq conveys that.

yIvtaHmeH SojqoqlIj yItIv,
be''etlh