[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: loltaH

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 08:46:29 PST 2016

qatlh muD Dujvam wIlo'nIS ? puvbogh veQ 'oH ! loltaHbe' net Sov.
why do we need to use this aircraft ? it is flying garbage ! one knows
that it is unable to maintain an attitude.

muD Duj lolmoHlaHbe'taHmo' 'orwI', Qu' poHDaj wIDIlQo'.
because the pilot was unable to make the airplane maintain an
attitude, we didn't pay for his shift.

loltaHbe'chugh toQDuj vaj vutlaHbe' vutwI' 'ej ghungchoH Hoch maH.
if the bird of prey doesn't maintain an attitude, then the chef won't
be able to cook and we will all become hungry.

I have no idea what <to maintain an attitude is>, and I don't care
much about it either. For the purpose of these sentences however, I
assumed that it means <to be stable>...

qunnoq HoD
from my point of view the jedi are evil..
                                         (darth vader)