[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: meq

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:06:32 PST 2016

in greece we have this saying :

"the clever lad knows another path too" ; it sounds ridiculous in
english, but it expresses the truth that when you come to a difficult
situation, there are others paths to follow, in order to get the job
done.

after I realized, that in boQwI' there is knowledge from HQ and
qep'a's that I couldn't find anywhere else, two things happened :

1. I was pissed
2. as a result of being pissed, I said this to myself :

"..you will take your compiled dictionary and you will put in boQwI'
one by one every word ; then you will put one by one every
prefix/suffix and piece of grammar you know of. and after you do all
this you will put in boQwI' every known klingon sentence.. And each
time you will be writing in your notes every information, every
sentence, every comment ; you will open every link and write in your
notes EVERYTHING !.."

It is a process which is still ongoing, and it is hard as hell.
However I believe, that it eventually gives you an insight on many
things which as a beginner you could have never known of. So, I
believe that eventually there is a way to compensate for missing
grammar.

It all comes down to a simple question : How much do you want it ?

As the chinese (or japanese) say : "there are many paths to the top of
the mountain.."

cpt qunnoq
lursa and b'etor marry me !