[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: meq

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 06:02:37 PST 2016

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :
> Your comparative sentence is good, but you end it with a comma
> and then treat it as the object of {moj}, forgetting to use {'e'} for SAO.

ok, thank you for correcting me ! So as I understand it, I should have written :
ghaH QaQ law' chaH QaQ law' 'e' mojlaHbe' luQaHbe'chugh 'e' meq ghaH.

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :
> Reasoning doesn't imply speaking out loud.

This is a good point ; I hadn't thought of that possibility..

SuStel :
> This is flat-out wrong. There is no such rule.

..and now I'm confused ! In that case, how do I say <..X is as
(attribute/quality) as Y..> ?

oh well.. back to captain.. it was good while it lasted..

cpt qunnoq
lurSa' be'etor je, HInay !