[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: meq

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:45:50 PST 2016

Your comparative sentence is good, but you end it with a comma and then treat it as the object of {moj}, forgetting to use {'e'} for SAO.

As for {meq} with SAO, it's less Earth shattering than you suggest. It's very similar to {Qub} in meaning. Reasoning doesn't imply speaking out loud.

A quotation is not a direct object of a verb of speech. It's not merely SAO without {'e'} like {neH}. It's a wholly unrelated grammatical construction.

Sent from my iPod