[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hol wIqIpe'DIya

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 09:50:52 PST 2016

Unfortunately, since "Wikipedia" is a copyrighted term, we must talk
about the "Klingon Encyclopedia". But it was born as part of WP, we must
keep that in mind.

Only few people dare writing there, maybe they are afraid of the
"programming" factor, or they believe that writing Klingon is too hard
for them.... and then suddenly, they write entire Klingon messages on
the mailing list.

To show you how easy that is, just look at mIp'av's letter he wrote
about gravitational waves: it found its way to the wikia with only few
changes, and now looks like a "real" article:

http://klingon.wikia.com/wiki/tlham_yu'egh

So, see this as a great practice for writing klingon; send your message
describing everyday things to the list, or go to the wikia immediately.
It's really not difficult: Data'laHqu' SoH je!

Qapla'!

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh