[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nIm

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:48:53 PST 2016

be, nuqDaq 'oHtaH nImwIj'e' ? qara'pu' 'e' vIqaw 'ej qajatlh, nImwIj
vineH ! Ha'DIbaH DangaHnIS 'e' vIlIjqa''a' ? DaH yImej 'ej nImwIj
choqemmeH Ha'DIbaH DangaH ! 'ej ghun nImwIj je 'e' vI'ol ! DaH, be' !
DaH qajatlh !

Woman,where is my milk ? I remember that I ordered you and told you, I
want my milk ! Did you forget again that you needed to squeeze the
animal ? Leave now, and squeeze the animal in order to bring me my
milk ! And verify that my milk is warm too ! Now woman ! Now I tell
you !

(I know that the "squeeze the animal" is ridiculous, but I couldn't
find any other way to say it..)

cpt qunnoq
DaH DIHIvbe'chugh vaj qo'chajDaq toy'wI''a'pu' DImoj