[Tlhingan-hol] Type 5 on first noun

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:50:51 PST 2016

I openly apologize for becoming confused in a long thread as to who is the author of what, and mistakenly attributing one person’s argument as part of another person’s different argument.

No sense blathering onward as if I had an additional conclusion to make. I’m just apologizing.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv