[Tlhingan-hol] Announcing the Klingon Educational Virtual Environment

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Feb 9 05:23:53 PST 2016

On 2/9/2016 3:52 AM, John R. Harness wrote:
> This is WOOOOONDERFUL Dunqu' to the max!
>
> But do I really have to type "say" before everything I want to say?
>
> /me melts, leaving behind only googly eyes.

If you want to "pose," use the "pose" command:

	pose melts, leaving behind only googly eyes.

Most communication commands have abbreviations: " for say, : for pose, ;
for pose/nospace.

There are also Klingon aliases for most commands; use "QaH Klingon
Commands2" to see the full list. The ta' alias has two forms:

	> ta' salutes meb.
	SuStel salutes meb.
	> van meb ta'
	meb van SuStel.

I believe some MUSH clients have the ability to put you in "conversation
mode" and simply transmit anything you type as speech in the MUSH, but
that's beyond the ability of the web client and the MUSH itself.

http://trimboli.name