[Tlhingan-hol] Announcing the Klingon Educational Virtual Environment

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 12:31:35 PST 2016

An honourable environment.I have posted the URL to my own blog. I will let people know of this MUSH.

    On Monday, 8 February 2016, 17:08, SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name> wrote:

 The MUSH is back!

If you want to chat in Klingon in an environment tailored for Klingon,
go to <http://www.kli.org/activities/keve>, or point your MU* client to
kli.org port 4201.

The website has an embedded chat window, so you don't need any software
other than a modern web browser.

There you can create a character and interact with other Klingon
speakers. A simple, custom help system has been constructed; once you're
logged in type "QaH" (or "+help" or "khelp") to get Klingon help. By all
means send me suggestions on things to add to the help system.

The MUSH is very simple at the moment, but it should be sufficient for
all your chatting needs.

http://www.kli.org/activities/keve

kli.org port 4201

http://trimboli.name