[Tlhingan-hol] noun{'e'} (...) ghaH

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:30:07 PST 2016

Some time ago,  in a discussion that took place between Qov and me, I
was informed that the following construction can be employed :

noun{'e'} (...) ghaH

With the given example

{Qov'e' qa'naDa'ngan ghaH}
As for Qov she's a Canadian.

Studying this I have to say that it is pretty straightforward 'a I need to ask..

1. Does this mean only <As for Qov she's a Canadian>, or does this
mean too <Qov is Canadian> ?
2. If the answer to the previous question is "yes", then when should I
choose to use {Qov'e' qa'naDa'ngan ghaH} instead of {qa'naDa'ngan ghaH
Qov'e'} ? Is it just a matter of personal taste/preference ?

cpt qunnoq
DaH DIHIvbe'chugh vaj qo'chajDaq toy'wI''a'pu' DImoj

PS : Did anyone receive a mail I sent with the title Ca'non pIn'a'
QaHlIj vIneH ?