[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tuQDoq

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:54:35 PST 2016

Without much in the way of explanation, we are told that Klingons tend to add {-taH} to verbs or pronouns acting as verbs when indicating location as in your example.

nuqDaq vIghro' 'oHtaH?

Or

nuqDaq 'oHtaH vIghro'e'?

I don't know if it's a rule or if it's just the way Okrand prefers to do it.

Not to be prescriptive...

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv