[Tlhingan-hol] Ca'non pIn'a' QaHlIj vIneH !

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 03:07:43 PST 2016

Some time ago, someone had written a tlhIngan sentence which started
with an adverb (I think it was {reH}) and continued with a noun which
had a type 5 suffix. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Anyway..

As usual, when I saw it, I asked about what should come first ; the
adverb, or the type 5 suffixed noun ? However, the answer that was
given wasn't a definite one. Then, something else drew my attention
and the whole subject was forgotten.

Now, because this matter resurfaced in my mind, I would like to ask
the Ca'non master :

Could you please post any canon sentences, which utilize
simultaneously an adverb and a type 5 suffixed noun, so as to settle
this confusion and put my mind at ease ?

thanks

cpt qunnoq