[Tlhingan-hol] {ra'} as verb of saying

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:49:33 PST 2016

The first, as others note, is fine. The second is confusing in a way that makes me want to declare it ungrammatical, but that doesn't immediately indicate that it is.

It's not reported speech. That wouldn't use {'e'}.

It is at least redundant. {yIjegh} is already a command and the speaker is obviously the one making it. What meaning do you expect {'e' vIra'} to add?

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv