[Tlhingan-hol] {ra'} as verb of saying

qov at kli.org qov at kli.org
Fri Feb 5 14:57:43 PST 2016

I might use 2 as reported speech if I weren’t too picky about what people thought of my grammar. Otherwise I’d hold it to be ungrammatical.  I would use many of the same arguments levelled against QAO. A SAO in general works because the sentence is a statement. Once it becomes a command, I don’t like it there.

qara’! yIjegh!