[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: chabal

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:34:39 PST 2016

What kind of word is this ? Anyway..

'ejDo'meymo''e' HIjpu'bogh chaH, chabal bIHbe', qaS noH.
because the delivered starships weren't the desired ones, war occured.

chabal nob Hevpu'be'mo' puq, SaQchoHtaH.
because the child didn't receive the desired gift, it started crying.

chabal mu' 'oHbe'mo' jaj mu', mu'tlheghmey Daj vIghItlhlaHbe'.
because the word of the day isn't a desired word, I'm not able to
write interesting sentences.

cpt qunnoq