[Tlhingan-hol] Duolingo

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:33:52 PST 2016

I'm not one of the ones working on the course, but I did know there was one being made. Mostly because the Esperantists are jealous; they want E-o to be the only constructed language on Duolingo, so it looks more prestigious. So I hear about it quite a bit.

-QISta'

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone