[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rIymuS

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:10:40 PST 2016

rIymuS cha'puj tlhIlHalmeyDaq jIvumtaHvIS bortaSvaD vInajtaHvIS.
While I was working at the dilithium mines of Remus, I was dreaming for revenge.

rIymuSDaq, 'enterpray' vIQaw'meH SImItar vIchenmoH.
At Remus, in order to destroy the enterprise I built the Scimitar.

rIymuSDaq rIyman loDnI'pu'wI''e' vI'tu', pIqarD vIQaw' 'e' luqaSmoHbogh.
At Remus I found my Reman brothers who made it happen that I destroy Picard.

I would willing to bet real money that the last sentence is wrong.. If
not for any other reason, at least for the fact that the {-bogh} on
the {luqaSmoHbogh} refers to the {loDnI'pu'wI''e'}, which is way
before the {'e'}.

cpt qunnoq