[Tlhingan-hol] How would you feel about new Klingon morphemes? [was: New expression: Klingon for "dim sum" revealed‏]

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 08:28:39 PDT 2016

Am 29.04.2016 um 17:02 schrieb Christa Hansberry:

> And of course qunnoq's right about people who join but don't actually
> learn;

Yes, we noticed that also in the {tlhIngan-jatlhwI'-group} on facebook,
before we changed the group's policy: we quickly had about a hundred
people in there who just joind because it's cool, but it's bvious they
do not really speak klingon. There are even several people of whom we
know for sure they only speak only a little Klingon (and as usual the
question is what does "speak klingon" mean after all).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh