[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: leSpalwIj (corrected!)

Dillon, Kyle kyledi at spu.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:54:08 PDT 2016

I think I'm following you. A couple questions:

You wrote: <<Sound of Silence>> vIpang 'e' vIghojmoH.
Shouldn't it just be: <<Sound of Silence>> vIpang 'e' vIghoj?
You learned to pluck the song, not taught it to someone else, right?

Also, I can tell that the last sentence is a comparative:
DaH pangghachwIj qat law' ben yachghachwIj qat puS.
I don't have any experience yet translating comparatives. Something about your plucking now being better than your strumming years ago? Is that close?

-qayl

Sent from my iPad