[Tlhingan-hol] Because you mentioned it (Was: Expressing instrumentality)

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:45:32 PDT 2016

Thanks.

No further argument. I think you are right. I think ghunchu’wI’ is also right.

It doesn’t feel good to have something this out of whack to my understanding of the way the language works and the way that words in the language convey meaning, but obviously, this is how it works. I wish Okrand had explained it better. I honestly don’t think there’s anything relating to the language that he’s explained worse.

I’ve been stubborn. Then again, I’ve ALWAYS been stubborn. Perhaps I’m maturing enough to give up earlier when I’m wrong (even if it’s still later than it should be).

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv