[Tlhingan-hol] Easter

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:32:32 PDT 2016

hmm.. very interesting thoughts ; so, if I understand correctly, one
cannot actually use the verb {chol} to express that a holiday/event
approaches, qar'a' ? and if that is the case, which verb can he
actually use ?

..and an irrelevant question :

I wrote {*rabbits* Doqqu' 'ej wov} meaning "pink rabbits". is my use
of {Doqqu' 'ej wov} correct ? I mean, does it indeed behave as "a
single item", being placed after the noun it describes ?

thanks