[Tlhingan-hol] Hellraiser Bloodline

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:32:55 PDT 2016

De'vID:
> {tu'lu'} is a set form. It's used even when referring to a plural object.

yes, indeed ; I chose to use the {lutu'lu'} however, because I
remember reading in the klingon wiki, that according to 'oqranD both
are equally correct. or at least that's what I understood from the
whole analysis.

jIH:
> qatlh ? lut Daj 'oHmo' 'ej pupmo' jIvvo'.
De'vID:
> {Dajmo' lut...}

I remember considering using the {Dajmo' lut...} instead of the {lut
Daj 'oHmo'}, but for some unknown reason eventually I went with the
obvious wrong choice.

lieven:
> True, although {lutu'lu'} is not incorrect, it's just "a bit too pedantic"

yes, I remember reading this exact word in the wiki, although I didn't
understand what it meant. I looked it up, and I still don't understand
it. anyway, if both {tu'lu'} and {lutu'lu'} are equally correct, then
for unknown reasons I will continue using the latter. (unless someone
manages to explain to me what "pedantic" actually means..)

jIH:
> ghIjmeH much puS lutu'lu' vIparHa'bogh.
SuStel :
> The relative clause is in the wrong position.

oh yes, you're right ! I can't believe I missed that.

as always, thank you all for your comments !

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
hell is yours to command unless you stand in its way