[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word Search

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Apr 6 13:11:45 PDT 2016

Hol 'ampaSDaq tlhIngan Hol mu' nejwI' Quj vIDubtaH. waH nuvpu' vIneH.
DawaHchugh, http://hol.kag.org/page/wordsearch2.html yISuch 'ej yIQuj. ghew
Datu'chugh, HIja'! Quj Dubbogh qech Daghajchugh, HIja'!

I've updated my Klingon Word Search to a newer version of the base
application and want people to test it. If you want to help out, just head
over to http://hol.kag.org/page/wordsearch2.html and play. Then let me know
if you find any bugs or have suggestions to make it better.

Desktop users will be shown the Word Search framed by the normal Hol 'ampaS
interface, while mobile users should be redirected to a fullscreen version.

qurgh