[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: boH

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:42:55 PDT 2016

loD boHqu' ghaH Qang'e' 'op ret net DaSovlu' a' Duj luneHpu'bogh DaHIj
'e' DamIm 'e' DawIv. meqmo' DabIjqu'lu'.
you have been informed that the chancellor is a very impatient man,
still you chose to delay that you deliver the vessels he requested.
for that reason, you will be severely punished.

HIvruppa' QaS che'ronDaq lungeHta' la'. boHmo' 'e' ra' 'ej 'e' wuqmo',
wa' SaDmey mang luHeghmoHpu'..
before the troops were ready to attack, the commander sent them to the
battlefield. because he was impatient he ordered that, and because he
decided that, he caused thousands of soldiers to die..

chu'bogh qech qoj QubmeH mIw Qatlh poQbogh qech reH 'e' luwaHqangbe'
tej boH. lujbej tejvetlh.
an impatient scientist is always unwilling to test ideas which are new
and/or ideas which require complex though processes. that scientist
will certainly fail.

reH, ngoQ quv 'oH bortaS'e', ghojwI'wI' a' yIyep ! Dachav DaneHchugh
vaj bIboHnIS.. bIboHqu'nIS ! bIrbogh neH nay' 'oHbe' bortaS'e'..
taDbogh nay' 'oH bortaS'e'.
always, revenge is an honorable purpose, my apprentice, but be careful
! if you want to achieve it, then you need to be patient.. you need to
be very patient ! revenge isn't a dish which is merely cold.. revenge
is a dish which is frozen.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
you have some stuffed to'baj leg in your teeth