[Tlhingan-hol] Canon: Associate Producer

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Sep 22 21:56:12 PDT 2015

>> 2. why is written 'oqrand and not 'oqranD ?
>
> That was just a typo in the first message. Ignore it, there is no "d".

Yes, my typo, and I know exactly how it happened.  I remember as I typed it
thinking, "oh this is an example of a foreign word using a non-Klingon
consonant blend." But then as I typed it, after typing the n I typed d,
because even though I knew what it was an example of, my finger brain "knew"
that Klingon couldn't have nD at the end of a word, so switched back to
English. Well-spotted, and good questions.